Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Bucket List

So we are about a week in with the daily (twice daily) shots and all is going well.  We have another ultrasound this afternoon to see if the shots are working and the follicles are growing.  Assuming they are I could realistically be pregnant in less than 2 weeks. (!)

Which brings me to my bucket list, I have a short list of things that I want to do before I am pregnant.  Some of them are practical and others are just things that I remember missing last time I was pregnant or know I will miss for the next 10 months or longer.

Some things I need to take care are getting my hair colored, cleaning my oven, going to the dentist, going to the dermatologist.  And other things that I want to get in as much as I can before they are off limits like the Italian sandwich at Potbelly LOL, I love it and they can't guarantee their meat gets cooked to a temperature safe to eat while pregnant so I'll avoid it, and coffee which will actually be absent from my life for quite a long time because I remember one or two times that I had coffee while breast feeding Anna and it made a really noticeable difference in her behavior so closer to 2 years before I will get another Iced Venti Non-Fat Extra Carmel Carmel Macchiato or large McD's 3 cream 3 Splenda.....yum.

And there are little things that don't seem like a big deal until you can't have them, like a glass of wine with dinner or a medium cooked steak or burger (I won't eat anything that isn't well done while pregs).  So I am checking them off and getting ready to make some changes!  All for the better though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment