Saturday, July 16, 2011

The beginning

About 2 months ago, we found out that the only way we can have another baby is to undergo in vetro fertilization.  I never ever thought we would be here.  I still am trying to get a handle on everything...so far I have been dealing with it the way I deal with any thing unpleasant and just ignored it for the most part, but we are going to have to talk to the doctors and get the information so we know what the next steps are.  I thought I would chronicle the journey online because fertility problems are still a taboo subject that no one is comfortable talking about, but they happen to SO many people - you just never know it because no one says anything!

So feel free to follow along out of curiosity, as a supporter or even as someone who has to go through this process and wants another perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment