Monday, September 10, 2012

The Details

Thanks for all the kind words!  We are very excited for the new addition to our family!

Baby #2 is due on 3/13/13.  I am just at 14 weeks now and feeling pretty good. Although I already have a big bump despite not having gained any weight yet!

So far everything is running smoothly and as expected.  Of course I am on blood thinner shots twice a day, but really that is a small price to pay.

So far we have already had 5 ultrasounds so yes, we are sure there is just one baby! LOL But that one baby is very active and moving around a lot which is great!  I will post some pictures soon.

As you probably saw, Anna is also very excited.  She calls the baby 'Baby Brother' but she will also refer to it as 'she' or 'her' so I'm not sure she really gets it yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment